Hi,
I just posted part 1 of a 3 part sexfight story called "Code of the Sexfighter "
I can see that it has been posted, but i am facing a "page not found error."
Can folks confirm if they can view the story?
Thanks .
Hi,
I just posted part 1 of a 3 part sexfight story called "Code of the Sexfighter "
I can see that it has been posted, but i am facing a "page not found error."
Can folks confirm if they can view the story?
Thanks .
I can view it!
Your problem is the / in the title. Hostboard uses the title as the web address and doesn't escape the character correctly (or at all). So none of the links will work.
Thank you for the response.
- - - Updated - - -
Thank you for the feedback .Duly noted.
Thank you !
Bookmarks